IC² 1.71 Buglist for SMP

• I know its sort of late for a Bugreport on the 1.71 but I have encounterd quite a few while doing my Lets Play

So here are a few "new" bugs(couldn't find them reported yet, nor in changelog of future versions)

My MFE stops emitting Power upon setting it to "emit if full" (and no the batbox after it is not full) For better explanetion look at this episode :#mce_temp_url#
    Miner stops after encountering flowing Lava and those not recommence after digging away Lava and reinserting Miningdrill and it still drills, draining power but doing nothing
    Dynamite doesn't seem to have a sound in SMP...reproduced several times
    My Splittercable seems to handle Extreme Voltage without melting.
    Jetpack recharges after taking it off

Old Bugs but not yet fixed:

Holes on Rubbertrees do not recharge without reloging to server
    And the good old Jetpack (electric) kills you upon landing

Hope I was able to help in finding some bugs and sorry if some of them are considered old and or fixed.

Greets Bierhamster

• About all those bugs I found reported already. Jetpack doens't directly kill you when landing, instead the fall damage is calculated wrong and that is still true in 1.90.

The resin hole problem you describe I cannot confirm in 1.90. My resins regrow all the time :D

• About all those bugs I found reported already. Jetpack doens't directly kill you when landing, instead the fall damage is calculated wrong and that is still true in 1.90.

The resin hole problem you describe I cannot confirm in 1.90. My resins regrow all the time :D

Thanks for at least one usefull answer, uptill now. Just wanted to ask if the resin problem was solved for SMP, cause in Singleplayer it works fine. And i knew that it was related to fall damage but thanks anyway.

I know its outdated, but I couldn't update to higher version yet cause I have to wait for other mods to update and I wanted to provide a list, wich is easier to read than running through 20 pages of bugs, wich I have done and I am sure my "new" bugs havn't been reported.