I've recently got into potion making, and I have discovered one very annoying hindrance
potions don't stacks
now every time I go out to make a map, or simply go on a monster hunt I end up running out of potions. I'm sure many of you have run into a similar problem.
So why not make a solution? I propose that syringes be added into the game, they would work like this:
- you brew your potions, could be any potion.
- you then take some empty cells
- put both a potion and an empty cell into the crafting grid
- the result should be a potion cell, same as a potions bottle except you can't drink it and they stack
- next, take a potion cell and a syringe, put them in the crafting table and you get an empty cell and a potion syringe, the latter of which can be stacked.
- when you need it simply take out the syringe, inject, and you get the effect that the potion intended
Recipe for syringe:
:Refined Iron: :Mining Pipe :Mining Pipe
:Mining Pipe :Empty Cell: :Mining Pipe
:Mining Pipe :Mining Pipe :Advanced Machine:
:Mining Pipe = nothing
:Advanced Machine: = CF sprayer(empty)