A good red stone mod?

• First thing first, I know about Redpower by Eloraam. It's a great mod with good red stone management tools. But! I don't want to have the other stuff that comes along, like the 10 different sizes of every block that exist in minecraft. This make so I have to go like 20 pages in the inventory just to get past them(I use TooManyItems) I just want to have the Red stone tools.

So far I only found Vertical Redstone and Insta-Wire by djoslin.

• "Not Enough Items" seems like a good mod, but do you know if you can stop the mod from adding stuff in the world? People said you should use the pipes to get less lag instead of using BC pipes, but to get the pipes you have to use "RedPowerMachine" but then you need the "RedPowerWorld" to get minecraft from not crashing. I found the config file and turned of the Tin, Copper and silver, but the rest like marble and the gems I seems not to be able to remove.

• Official Post

"Not Enough Items" seems like a good mod, but do you know if you can stop the mod from adding stuff in the world? People said you should use the pipes to get less lag instead of using BC pipes, but to get the pipes you have to use "RedPowerMachine" but then you need the "RedPowerWorld" to get minecraft from not crashing. I found the config file and turned of the Tin, Copper and silver, but the rest like marble and the gems I seems not to be able to remove.

Whats so bad about this Stuff? The only bad thing are these Volcanoes, which are STILL NOT FIXED. You can just ignore the RP-Stuff if you dont want it.

• Well I really don't like the marble, it's just in the way and It block the stones. I try not to add new ores to minecraft because then I will have hard to be able to see what ore it is.