[Suggestion] Sawdust

• Name: Sawdust

Desc: Basically you get it from non-player placed (takes away infinate stuff) logs of any kind when broken with a chainsaw (about 10% chance)
    Can be compressed into a plank (unrealistic but hey it's minecraft) 4 of which can be crafted like so: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: = plank
    Into 1 wooden planks block

Look murder me if you want to but remember the yetis WILL get you

• I read the compendium first and then searched there is no record of it being denied but there is another sawdust thing but that involves the macerator this is really me thinking "I want to suggest something for IC2" making something up on the spot

Look murder me if you want to but remember the yetis WILL get you

• I read the compendium first and then searched there is no record of it being denied but there is another sawdust thing but that involves the macerator this is really me thinking "I want to suggest something for IC2" making something up on the spot

from the compendium

*Please also use the forum's search function.

the compendium is admittedly incomplete you must also search for ideas that were rejected since the last time the compendium has been updated wood based dust of some sort has been proposed at least 4 different times in one of these alblaka has said most wood/logs is used for charcoal so its not worth the effort to add a way to get more planks out of a log cause people normally use so few of them.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"