I need some clarification..

• So, I know the basics of the agriculture system, but I have a few questions:

-Do you just have to wait around for mutations to get the different plants (red wheat, ferru, etc)? Is there nothing you can do to influence it at all?
    -What's the whole seed drop system about? Most of the time, when I right-click a plant, I don't get any seed drops. How do you maximize your seed drops?

• So, I know the basics of the agriculture system, but I have a few questions:

-Do you just have to wait around for mutations to get the different plants (red wheat, ferru, etc)? Is there nothing you can do to influence it at all?
    -What's the whole seed drop system about? Most of the time, when I right-click a plant, I don't get any seed drops. How do you maximize your seed drops?

Try Left clicking for seeds :)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• When I started out i was anxious for mutations as well. It does take a while for them to show up. It may have been coincidence, but it seemed like crossbreeds happened faster for me when I left the two plants I was breeding at the highest level of maturity.

Don't forget to water and fertilize!

• That is false you can breed at any maturity its just easier when they're older. I've had a new plant pop up while in the middle of me changing out two seeds the moment I planted one and went to the other.