[suggestion] a couple crazy generators

• Names: Trans-Dimensional-Energy-Siphon (TDES for short), Nuclear Genetic Mutation Biofarm (NGMB)

Description: the TDES at first glance appears to be nothing more than an expensive scientific novelty a simple generator powered the ambient kinetic energy of an enderdragon egg as it tries to teleport away and pumps out a constant 32eu/t. not enough for powering large workshops and way to rare and expensive to spam the TDES has one interesting redeeming quality. when adjacent to a teleporter it will enable the teleporter to function without power no matter the job or distance.

(long story short expensive and dangerous to acquire 32eu/t f&f generator that lets you teleport for free)

the NGMB is a marvel of both nuclear and agricultural engineering. it is a completely contained 1mX1m biomass farm that breeds, grows, harvests, and burns plant matter to generate power. despit the ideal internal growing conditions no common plant can produce enough biomass to make the completely automated system worth it so the NGMB bombards the seeds with radiation from depleted uranium cells to get them to mutate into super plants. after an initial warm up at around 1eu/t the generators output will steadily progress to a respectable 10/eu. there are still a few bugs to work out first we can only seem to extract 100,000 eu/t worth of biomass from a depleted uranium cell tops thats less than 1/8 of a full uranium cell, and second as the super plants mutate more and more this strange green slime starts to leak out of the machine and form into gelatinous cubes if we feed/replace the biomass in the NGMB with a new set of seeds it resets the clock but eventually it starts leaking slime again we think an ideal set of seed might solve the problem but so far seeds with better GGR just slows the mutation down. now you see here is one such machine right here notice the slime oozing out? no matter how well we seal it stillOH MY GOD LOOK OUT! RUN! ITS ALIVE! IIIEEEE! *squish*

(long story short a depleted uranium cell powered generator it will start at 1eu/t and will climb to 10eu/t in about 2 minecraft days it will also start spawning slimes when it hits 10 eu/t at the soonest the rate it does that depends on the GGR of the seeds you fed the generator. the higher the GGR the slower the spawn rate increases. perfect seeds don't spawn slimes.)

recipes: up in the air, but TDES needs an enderdragon egg

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

The Enderdragonegg-Idea remembers me on my old Quantumcrystalssuggestion, but its much much rarer than it.
    32 EU/t are a bit too low, whats about 64 EU/t in 2048EU-Packets (it teleports not every tick, so it's more realistic).

Teleporting for free? Could be considered, but i would need an Upgrade of that Machine to do think about it.

The second Idea is... i don't know how to say that... it must be a Joke.

• sending a low rate of large packets will definitely give it the exotic tech flair i'm going for but considering its a fire and forget generator even 64eu/t maybe OP we don't want to encourage people to farm enderdragons after all.

upgrade which machine?

:| never underestimate the power of jokes :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Official Post

sending a low rate of large packets will definitely give it the exotic tech flair i'm going for but considering its a fire and forget generator even 64eu/t maybe OP we don't want to encourage people to farm enderdragons after all.

upgrade which machine?

Upgrade the TDES to accept adjacent teleporters for free Teleporting.

Enderdragonfarming? You mean with that Egg that needs an eternity to breed?
    Yes i want to do that, lets see how long it takes until it turns into blue Goo.

• Upgrade the TDES to accept adjacent teleporters for free Teleporting.

Enderdragonfarming? You mean with that Egg that needs an eternity to breed?
    Yes i want to do that, lets see how long it takes until it turns into blue Goo.

isn't that what the idea already proposes? that a telepoter adjacent to a TDES gets to teleport stuff for free?

• so your saying an upgrade to the TDES that adds the free teleporting? i was just thinking the teleporter would just do it cause of the magical teleporting egg sitting next to it. hey we could even make the argument that a vanilla enderdragon egg placed next to a teleporter gives it free teleporting. its an advanced natural phenomena that no one understands so everything could be legit

• not a good plan then people can spam TDES's around 1 egg. but in the model used the egg should be prominently displayed not a white box with a picture of the egg on the side.

• If Egg should be above generator, no problem.
    But let Egg be itself, for bees for example.

good point. my concern is people who will feel inclined to touch the egg and then POP! it tp's itself a chunk away

• Hmmm........ Last one is a bit op for zero explosion risk, either make the farm VERY expensive to make, or nerf energy output even more.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Hmmm........ Last one is a bit op for zero explosion risk, either make the farm VERY expensive to make, or nerf energy output even more.

you mean the one that's like a reactor with .8eff and continuously spawns hostile slimes(NGMB)? I'm assuming so cause you used the word farm. so backing up your answer with some math what do you think the eff and eu/t should be like? also did you have anything in mind for the recipe? i think at least one reactor chamber is a must since we are handling uranium here