[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

I am in a doubt regarding modpacks on this mod. I am putting togehter a 1.6 pack and want to include this mod. I already sent a PM to Shedar but I don't expect a response seeing he hasn't worked on this mod for 4.5 months. I don't want to just put the mod in it without permission but missing out on such an amazing mod because the author is not active with it anymore seems a bit sad. What do you guys think I should do?

Do it, and if Shedar does come back to complain (which realistically won't happen) then take it out.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I expected there to be, but presumed that they'd already found/read it or something.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I expected there to be, but presumed that they'd already found/read it or something.

It's hidden in the source code, so it's cool I guess :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Do you actually have a compiled version (does it even work yet?) for 1.7?

I see this too much.

• Do you actually have a compiled version (does it even work yet?) for 1.7?

Me? Nope. Just 543 errors, which is half what I had when I started. You can help me on github if you want :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

The best I could do was make the textures nicer :P Java has way too many brackets for me

I see this too much.

• Apologies if this has been reported before or not in the right place, but I couldn't find anything about it.

I am playing MC 1.6.4 using the FTB Monster Pack and to my surprise, the EU Detector Cable for IC2 is not working. Power does flow through it fine using a Quantum generator set at 1- 8192eu range. However, the detector does not emit a Redstone signal at all.

Monster is currently running: industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar

• Sadly this has nothing with Nuclear control. EU detector cable is broken for more then 5 months together with eu-reader. Say thanks to IC2(3) E-NET overhaul in progress. (if it ever get done)

• I hope you will not mind if I also try to make an update. I have already updated two IC2 mods from 1.5 to 1.6/1.7 so I have some experience in such work...

STOP RIGHT THERE! I already began updating it, you can help me on the github page, here .

Ps: I need some help with updating the packets, I don't know how to do those.

• I have compiled the first version of the mod for MC 1.7.2. It's unstable and untested. Use it ONLY for testing. Sound is not working because I need some time to read the manual.
    Please help me with testing because I have never played with this mod and I don't know how to test it. Thanks in advance.

We have the new thread for our update so I've moved file to this thread.
    [Addon] Nuclear Control 2

• as xbony stated you two should work together.

We are. He wants the first version for 1.7.2 (which is probably a good idea), and my github page is 1.7.10. We're chatting on skype right now.

• Hello, I'm using industrialcraft-2-2.2.522-experimental-dev aka Update 1.7.10. Is there a version 1.7.10 for Nuclear Control? If there is can you give me a link? Thank you. ;)

• I'm posting this here for anyone who wants to port this mod. Me and Zuxelus already have it handled. You can go to the new thread if you really want to help though.

I have talked to Shedar. He's happy to hear his mod is updated.

• # Configuration file

general {
    I:SMPMaxAlarmRange=256
    I:alarmRange=64
    S:allowedAlarms=default,sci-fi,zapper_ambient_loop,IB_tramdoor_open,TerraformerOne,alarmTestChamber,vertical_stop,alarmPiiiP,Field,Ion,ambience_electrichum,elevatorThree_stopTwo,compTwo,teleport_rings_loop,doorsingle_closed,IB_tramdoor_close,electrical,TerraformerThree,elevatorThree_stop,disaster_hiss,BMS,Card,door_wgh_start,tcdoor_closed,mainssbeam,suitdoor,beep_lp_lg,mb_fire,vertical_start,door_am_dooropened,energyTwo,maindoor_close_a,electricalTwoslower,I_EOnestartMove,tc_Two_powerup,elevatorOne_move,I_EOnemid,LC_airlock_open,tcdoor_opened,tcdoor_close,LC_SirenB,door_wgh_stop,maindoor_open_a,citizen_loopOne,compOne,doorsingle_close,LC_test_chamber,alien_minddrill,heavy_metal_stop,city_rumble_loop,siren,tc_One_powerup,maindoor_open,electricalSeven,Ind-Siren,Mechanizm,xtal_down,LC_airlock_close,Move,door_am_close,electricalTwo,elevatorThree_move,Sirena,Clamps,light_click,Aireleise,explode_Seven,door_am_dooropen,vertical_loop,ambience_lcFifth,LC_Pump,doormoveLambda,I_EOneend,electricalTwoslow,ambience_indFifthh,TerraDoors,electricalThree,TC-Door-Open,compThree,doorsingle_opened,alarmTerra,ambience_lcOne,generator,bigwarning,_startMove,TerraformerTwo,ambience_indFour,amb_container_alarm,electricalFour,LC_PumpLoop,elevatorThree_startMove,energy_big,electricalFive,maindoor_close_b,Clamp,doorsingle_open,maindoor_open_b,lc_alarm,electricalSix,elevatorTwo_stop,Move_Start,Move_Star,alarmOffice,watercontainer,disaster_hisss,tc_lift,tc_lift_stop,ambience_lcTwen,sweep_lp_lg,ambience_lcTen
    S:httpSensorKey=514dd34421d8451e961575ff0bdec824
    I:infoPanelRefreshPeriod=20
    B:isHttpSensorAvailable=true
    I:maxAlarmRange=128
    I:rangeTriggerRefreshPeriod=20
    I:remoteThermalMonitorEnergyConsumption=1
    }

Please , help .