[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Not sure if this is a bug 100% but someone on my server stated an issue with the control units(Both normal and remote). He was unable to adjust it from 500 to 5500. The GUI shows that it was set to 5500 but it would still set the alarm of at 500.

Please specify
    - ic2 version,
    - NC version,
    - is it bukkit server with multiple dimensions
    - do you have a similar problem with energy storage redstone behavior

• Hello i got a problem when using the mod, now i am not sure if this is becuase of 1 specific module or the whole mod so im hoping this error will help you solve it.

Error

IC2 = .103
    BC = 3.1.6.37

• Official Post

Old API. Other mods contains old version of IC2 API classes (delete ic-api folders from the respective mods).

• What about this one?

Thanks

EDIT: Oh... its the same, isnt it? im looking for that api to delete now...

• I love the industrial information panel - it's awesome. Definite adds to the ambiance, and lets me know what I need to know. The only problem is that I can only get one display / monitor working. I can't get both the info panel and a remote monitor to work on a reactor, even with two identical cards. I also can't get a display working for my breeder reactor even though it is quite close to the reactor - the display shows nothing. I right clicked on the reactor with a sensor kit, installed the card, got nothing.

I'm using the current tekkit in SMP

• Official Post

I love the industrial information panel - it's awesome. Definite adds to the ambiance, and lets me know what I need to know. The only problem is that I can only get one display / monitor working. I can't get both the info panel and a remote monitor to work on a reactor, even with two identical cards. I also can't get a display working for my breeder reactor even though it is quite close to the reactor - the display shows nothing. I right clicked on the reactor with a sensor kit, installed the card, got nothing.

I'm using the current tekkit in SMP

Can't reproduce. Can you give me a world download or access to the server?

• Can't reproduce. Can you give me a world download or access to the server?

I'll see if I can download the map - its a private server, and I'm not the admin. Anything that you suggest that I should try or settings I should ask my admin to check?

I tried it in single player, works just fine there.

• Official Post

I'll see if I can download the map - its a private server, and I'm not the admin. Anything that you suggest that I should try or settings I should ask my admin to check?

Give me a following screenshots:
    1. reactor + info panel (which doesn't work properly)
    2. info panel inventory with card (with mouse cursor over the card, so I can see a hint with coordinates)
    3. player on reactor with your coordinates on the screen
    4. player on the info panel with your coordinates on the screen

• I put the images inside the spoiler

• Official Post

Seems vertical distance is more then 8 blocks (y = 14 for reactor , 23+ for panel)

• Thanks. Didn't realize the normal range was that small. Fixed the problem

Suggestion: When a display is active and the card for a reactor is out of its range is inserted, the display reads "Out of Range"

• This is a great mod, if I could make a suggestion though, could you please change the thermometer and digital thermometer sprites? The original creator of the thermometer mod said that he wanted to get better textures, he was just not good at it and those were pretty much placeholder textures until someone made better ones.

A second suggestion would be to have different sounds available for the industrial alarm. It would be great if I could have the flashing lights along with custom sounds. (I know I could just have both kinds of alarms but then I would have two sounds playing.)

A third suggestion would be to add the old reactor heater mod to Nuclear Control. Some people need their automated breeder reactors without bothering with lava buckets or cells.
    (Link here: [AddOn v1.15] Reactor heater)

Thank you, and keep up the good work!

• Official Post

1. I can change any sprite if someone will make better one.
    2. No, industrial alarm will not have sound selection. It's industrial alarm, not a melody doorbell =)
    3. In my opinion it's overpowered.

• I dont really see a reason to change the sprites. I think they look fine. Some things just dont look to everyones liking, apart from that, Industry aint always a beauty.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Hi, sorry if I'm doing something stupid, but when I have the zip I downloaded from this thread in the "mods" folder of my Tekkit server, I get this exception, and the server stops booting:

This comes from my log file. Sorry if I'm being daft, but any help would be really appreciated.

• Official Post

Hi, sorry if I'm doing something stupid, but when I have the zip I downloaded from this thread in the "mods" folder of my Tekkit server, I get this exception, and the server stops booting:
    This comes from my log file. Sorry if I'm being daft, but any help would be really appreciated.

Tekkit server uses bukkit. So you should use ported version of the Nuclear Control.