[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Is the energy counter a peripheral for CC, or is there an automated way to read it?
    Derp, there appears to be a sensor kit for it.
    Also, just found a bug with sticking one of the energy counter cards into a nuclear info reader (tested on T2) from miscperipherals, it *doesn't crash the game*, but it throws a lua error about java.lang.NoClassDefError: shedar/mods/ic2/nuclearcontrol/ItemUpgrade when you call PERIPHERAL_WRAP_HERE.get(1) . Please Fix :)

Edited 3 times, last by Graypup: Hey, it crashes when you do that? (take two with clarification) ().

• I have a request. We want to use Industrial Information Panels to label things in our travel nexus. We want them in the ground infront of each portal / book. However, no matter what direction we are facing when we place it down, the text is ALWAYS oriented towards the north. So that means it is sideways in some places, upside down in others. Could we get a way to be able to rotate the display so it can be used like this? If this functionality already exists, I guess I am missing a way to rotate it.

We love your mod, and we use it all the time. Keep up the good work!

• Official Post

I have a request. We want to use Industrial Information Panels to label things in our travel nexus. We want them in the ground infront of each portal / book. However, no matter what direction we are facing when we place it down, the text is ALWAYS oriented towards the north. So that means it is sideways in some places, upside down in others. Could we get a way to be able to rotate the display so it can be used like this? If this functionality already exists, I guess I am missing a way to rotate it.

We love your mod, and we use it all the time. Keep up the good work!

Direction of the face side can be changed by wrench like transformers and other ic2 machines. Rotation of the text (90, 180, 270 degrees) can be done by wrench with sneak + right click (actually it doesn't work in latest MC version, requires a minor change in the IC2 wrench code).
    If you mean something else, then give me a screenshot.

• Shedar, I can do for you new images of recipes. Like this:

You need?

I'm sorry for my English, I use automatic translation.

• Official Post

Shedar, I can do for you new images of recipes. Like this:

You need?

I'm actually don't know :) It looks better then my version of recipes. But they are still images and don't have tooltips with item names. I prefer a wiki with non-image recipes, but I still have no enough time to manage it (and no response from Feanturi).
    So, If you'll make them - I'll replace it in forum post. But if you can use same time to make a wiki, or add recipes (via Template:Grid/Crafting Table) to the existing page of the FTB wiki - it would be even better.

• Seems like MiscPeripherals Nuclear Information Reader is erroring with Nuclear Control 1.4.6. The error vanishes if I downgrade NC to 1.4.5.

I guess something MiscPerf was using has changed?

Anyway, this is the error that is displayed on a ComputerCraft terminal :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : shedar/mods/ic2/nuclearcontrol/ItemUpgrade

GregTech - assimilating all known tech - Now known as 'The Gorg'

• Official Post

Yes, source packages were reorganized.

• How I can place this mod into minecraft.jar file? When I try to do it, I get an error.

I know that I can place it in MODS folder, but I really need it in minecraft.jar.
    It works fine when I try to put it in MODS folder.
    Sorry for my bad English.