Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, Twilight Forest, and WRCBE

• wow, that's alot. I did switch my condensors to something else, but I didn't realise just how much overflow had gone into my 1 filter. anyways, whatever, just for a few days, right?

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• wow, that's alot. I did switch my condensors to something else, but I didn't realise just how much overflow had gone into my 1 filter. anyways, whatever, just for a few days, right?

Yeah, not permanent.

• My arm has been forced, map reset :(
    However we will be removing InfiCraft but keeping the 4096 ID fix.
    Also BUKKIT! yay
    EDIT: No bukkit yet :( as Redpower isn't ported

• oh i am sorry about the lagg i let boyd bunk with me and he buildt a huge obsidi platform. NONO PLEASE KEEP INFICRAFT

:Matter: with love from magentis :Matter:

• Hey beatles, alphadawgg, magma, ultraboomer, whowrotethis lets all make a town thing like we did on other map

• you should update EE2 to 1.4.4.1 you cant download the 1.4.4.0 one anymore and some EMC values have changed

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• Hey beatles, alphadawgg, magma, ultraboomer, whowrotethis lets all make a town thing like we did on other map

sure, why not? will try to when my temp-ban is lifted.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• sure, why not? will try to when my temp-ban is lifted.

me and noobofhistory started but then beatls added twilightforest so he has to generate a new world again D;

• i like all the mods that were on the first map with the town thing. but inficraft no longer on server D: made minecraft look cool and would be a lot better if nuclear control and ADvanced solar panels was already on.

• ik but i came on here to tell beatles something and dude STFU i can do what i want and i was letting people know about the town thing. have you even played on server?

• 1) cool, didn't know twilight forests was smp yet. and 2) just edit your posts, no need to triple, or even double post magentis.

• wow, you actually just updated the mods list, while I was updating the mods I had installed.

• Magma and Ultra, you are unbanned, i am in a good mood because it is my birthday.
    Edit: I also found a nice area to build around x:-250 z:810