Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, Twilight Forest, and WRCBE

• wow, that's alot. I did switch my condensors to something else, but I didn't realise just how much overflow had gone into my 1 filter. anyways, whatever, just for a few days, right?

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• My arm has been forced, map reset :(
    However we will be removing InfiCraft but keeping the 4096 ID fix.
    Also BUKKIT! yay
    EDIT: No bukkit yet :( as Redpower isn't ported

• oh i am sorry about the lagg i let boyd bunk with me and he buildt a huge obsidi platform. NONO PLEASE KEEP INFICRAFT

• Hey beatles, alphadawgg, magma, ultraboomer, whowrotethis lets all make a town thing like we did on other map

• Hey beatles, alphadawgg, magma, ultraboomer, whowrotethis lets all make a town thing like we did on other map

sure, why not? will try to when my temp-ban is lifted.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• i like all the mods that were on the first map with the town thing. but inficraft no longer on server D: made minecraft look cool and would be a lot better if nuclear control and ADvanced solar panels was already on.

• ik but i came on here to tell beatles something and dude STFU i can do what i want and i was letting people know about the town thing. have you even played on server?

• 1) cool, didn't know twilight forests was smp yet. and 2) just edit your posts, no need to triple, or even double post magentis.

• wow, you actually just updated the mods list, while I was updating the mods I had installed.