Suggestion: Automated Farmer

• I'm thinking a machine that harvests the product of fully grown crops. I realize that the difficulty lies in that new plant species are being made, but I figured the Crop-Matron existed, so I guessed that this could too.... :Quantum-Leggings: pants :D

• Alblaka said that from the day he introduced crops NO COMPLETE AUTOMATION. that being said look at some of the thaumcraft magical seals they allow auto harvesting and what not

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• why not it require alot o expensive stuff and it requires mv and it farms in a small radius. meaning you will need a good power supply before you can start using it.

• why not it require alot o expensive stuff and it requires mv and it farms in a small radius. meaning you will need a good power supply before you can start using it.

I'm sure alblaka has his reasons

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"