[1.2.5] TimmieCraft - Dedicated - 2 Servers - Mod Pack - NOT WHITELISTED

• BuildCraft is not even installed yet... so it would be quite pointless.

And it should be not installed :))
    1. Needs new world.
    2. quarry is sort of OP because that only thing where you will use oil/fuel
    3. lag?
    4. cool mod but nah. RP is holding it off nicely ;)

• Oh noes I think I left the alloy furnace on! And who is going to feed the dogs while the server is offline...

More seriously, forgot to ask the new IP and I do not see it updated in the first post?

• The server has been up the whole time. I changed servers.

The first post was updated with the new IP. Some mods where updated and some where removed, so you should re download the modpack to join.

199.168.100.27:25565

• Oh well if you do not either add a new post or put a big note on the first post, this is sort of ninja editing and no one will see. Anyway seems to work fine on that server so far. Thanks!

Also since I was messing around in single player I think I know what I want to make next with the IC2+RP2 combo :evil:

• Oh em gee... why you needed to remove nuclear control! such a useful mod.. some peoples reactor may melted down and they lost recaurces because of that.. its such a usefull mod... why?!?! ;( btw: will you add these mods:
    1. inventory tweaks
    2. mo creatures (just suggesting this one.)
    3. advanced machines addon

• Oh em gee... why you needed to remove nuclear control! such a useful mod.. some peoples reactor may melted down and they lost recaurces because of that.. its such a usefull mod... why?!?! ;( btw: will you add these mods:
    1. inventory tweaks
    2. mo creatures (just suggesting this one.)
    3. advanced machines addon

I removed the nuclear control mod, because it pretty much allowed you to make 100% safe reactors. DarknessShadow, showed me that you can fill every slot in the reactor with uranium, and then place a thermal monitor on the reactor. Once it gets to hot it will turn off. It will turn right back on when its cool enough, and then turn off when its to hot, and repeat. Its a cheap way of getting energy.

I do not know if Inventory tweaks has been ported to bukkit.
    Mo'Creatures was installed, but I had to uninstall it. For some reason it does not generate a .properties file. I want to be able to control the spawn rate of the animals.
    Advanced Machines is already installed, although some people where having trouble getting there machines they made to work, so I might uninstall it and replace it with the original advanced machines.

• I removed the nuclear control mod, because it pretty much allowed you to make 100% safe reactors. DarknessShadow, showed me that you can fill every slot in the reactor with uranium, and then place a thermal monitor on the reactor. Once it gets to hot it will turn off. It will turn right back on when its cool enough, and then turn off when its to hot, and repeat. Its a cheap way of getting energy.

I do not know if Inventory tweaks has been ported to bukkit.
    Mo'Creatures was installed, but I had to uninstall it. For some reason it does not generate a .properties file. I want to be able to control the spawn rate of the animals.
    Advanced Machines is already installed, although some people where having trouble getting there machines they made to work, so I might uninstall it and replace it with the original advanced machines.

Oh, okey.
    But advanced machines seems like there not installed into server. welll i was trying to make them before, but maybe now with new pack they work.

• Official Post

Oh, okey.
    But advanced machines seems like there not installed into server. welll i was trying to make them before, but maybe now with new pack they work.

I have a rotary macerator running , working [But i had to use a transformer upgrade to make it work {or it would consume all power sent and do nothing} ]

For Timmie:

When immibis core/Tubestuff will be added? [Look this : http://www.mcportcentral.co.za…39of0o9ipnp1&topic=2380.0]
    Is that a valid bukkit port?

• OMG!@#$&^ will you ever warn us whe your removeing somethig!@#$ you removed shelfs and now my items gone that were on shelfs.... **** it!

Sorry, I had to remove them, they where bugged. The only way for people to see ur items is if they open the gui to the shelf. Thus allowing them to take your items. Xela1989 can spawn ur items back.

And SpwnX that version of tubestuff only works with redpower prb1. Not pr5b2 which the server is currently running. We need tubestuff version 49.0.0.

• Timmie you need to configure RailCraft:
    - in config/railcraft/modules.cfg: enable the trains module
    - in config/railcraft/railcraft.cfg: add RedPower ores to the list the tunnel bore is allowed to mine

Thanks!

• Official Post

Sorry, I had to remove them, they where bugged. The only way for people to see ur items is if they open the gui to the shelf. Thus allowing them to take your items. Xela1989 can spawn ur items back.

And SpwnX that version of tubestuff only works with redpower prb1. Not pr5b2 which the server is currently running. We need tubestuff version 49.0.0.

1: I also lost some items that were on shelfs (9 diamonds 14 sapphire 12 ruby 9 emerald) but it is fine. [I can prove it, i wrote a message with gems :D and screenshoted]
    2: Oh. Hope someone port that version soon. Thanks for reply.

• Okay so for the elevator control code I think we might as well write it directly in assembly. We will have to constantly swap between the different I/O expanders and also use the blitter directly for the cabin monitor GUI anyway. The only problem with that is you need to write the code outside MineCraft and inject it directly into the disk images so it is a lot less interactive to develop. Messing with the ACME Assembler now: http://ibm5100.net/redpower/se…r-for-65el02-programming/

We could also use a more fully-fledged BASIC OS instead of the default Forth which would make things easier: http://bigfootinformatika.hu/65el02/ This is still very experimental though, not sure if it is worth spending too much time on this just now.

Still searching all the possible options at that point.