Teleporter EU calculation

• Could somebody confirm the equation for EU consumption of teleporters? Myself and two other players on my server have tried plugging in the numbers to the equation on the wiki and we consistently get numbers which are just over double what they should be if the wiki is correct.

Thanks.

• distance(a,b) = sqrt(((xa-xb)^2)+((ya-yb)^2)+((za-zb)^2))
    weight(animal) = 100
    weight(mob) = 500
    weight(player) = 1000+(for each inventory item: 100*stacksize/maxstacksize)+(armorItems*100)

eu_cost = weight(user)*((distance(source,destination)+10)^0.7)*5

I'm sounding like that screenshot of a WoW game master solving an algebra problem through support

• Official Post

distance(a,b) = sqrt(((xa-xb)^2)+((ya-yb)^2)+((za-zb)^2))
    weight(animal) = 100
    weight(mob) = 500
    weight(player) = 1000+(for each inventory item: 100*stacksize/maxstacksize)+(armorItems*100)

I'm sounding like that screenshot of a WoW game master solving an algebra problem through support

I save that Quote in a .txt, may i need it in a Tutorial.

• distance(a,b) = sqrt(((xa-xb)^2)+((ya-yb)^2)+((za-zb)^2))
    weight(animal) = 100
    weight(mob) = 500

We're not getting anything like that. We have inventory weight disabled, so I was assuming a base weight of 1000. A 60 metre jump is costing in excess of 277,000. Plugging the numbers into the formula above, it should cost only 97,844.