Bug: [1.95b] Crash when deploying wire with RP2

• I tried to use an Assembler to place a tin cable, and this happened.

Edit: Forgot IC2 version in title.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• (Somewhat) known. The Enet is (according to RichardG) too highly optimized for use with RP2 (at least I think that's the case, he might've been talking about the Frames at the time)

• Official Post

(Somewhat) known. The Enet is (according to RichardG) too highly optimized for use with RP2 (at least I think that's the case, he might've been talking about the Frames at the time)

Technical Term for that is "optimised away", and the Deployerbug is not part of that optimisation, only the Framemovement of E-net-Entities

• Technical Term for that is "optimised away", and the Deployerbug is not part of that optimisation, only the Framemovement of E-net-Entities

Okay, so he was talking about the Frames at the time. That what I get for being half awake at the time.

Player: Good to know that it will be fixed.

• I don't know how, but I managed to cause this crash when placing wire by hand as well.

Code
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at xd.a(World.java:3825)
    	at ic2.common.ItemCable.a(ItemCable.java:114)
    	at aan.a(SourceFile:88)
    	at aff.a(PlayerControllerCreative.java:92)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1352)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1794)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:819)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.