[Suggestion] Disable destruction of crop when walking on

• As it was changed in vanilla that you are now able to walk on farms, crop sticks should not break when walking on.

- This adds no value to the game and just annoys the player.
    - Items that drop can land on the block the crop sticks are placed on and therefore can become unrecoverable. As the player has no way to influence where the items drop this is just annoying.
    - When compared to walkable wheat farms, crop sticks are the worse alternative, therefore using the agriculture system for generating food is currently a bad choice just because crop sticks break.

Note: I am all for breaking sticks if you jump/fall on them.

• You know that Agriculture system is not for produce food ?
    It's in order to try Crossbreeding, so break it when walking on is a good way to advantage people finding crops with high resistance level.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You know that Agriculture system is not for produce food ?
    It's in order to try Crossbreeding, so break it when walking on is a good way to advantage people finding crops with high resistance level.

So once you have that super-charged, unbreakable wheat... what do you do with it if it's not about producing food? Throw it in the trash can?

• So once you have that super-charged, unbreakable wheat... what do you do with it if it's not about producing food? Throw it in the trash can?

i don't know what mats talking about but with wheat you can either make food, booze, or fuel. but the plants you can cross breed from the vanilla plants are way cooler like plants that drop gold nuggets cool

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I meant that crossbreeding is above all usefull in order to make aurelia or ferrulea, not to make wheat.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!