Mod Spotlight/Tutorial

• Heyho :)
    I would like to do a Mod Spotlight/Tutorial in German with a friendfor IC² and would like to know if one of the Devs has something aigainst that Idea. I would put a link in the description to this Forum, with Copyrights etc. I didnt find any usefull tutorials on IC² on the web so i thought a German one would be nice :)

Greets Equi/Kaizo

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• As long as you put reference links back to this site (be it either the forum or the wiki) you should be good to go... Rules on videos and the such are fairly lax, as long as you 'cite your sources' ofc...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Super :) werd dann mal mit der aufnahme anfangen.. Mal gucken wies wird.

• Schon klar ;) Ich muss den ganzen kram noch zusammenschneiden und rendern, ist etwas länger geworden als geplant. Ich könnte zur not auch noch einzelne teile draus machen für jedes thema aber das wär irgendwie albern glaub ich.

• Wenn du ein Tut machen willst, solltest du das in Themen gliedern, damit kann jeder dann auch entsprechend das Thema raussuchen. zb 1 zum electric Engineering, also wie das ganze funktioniert ohne Kabeldampf zu produzieren :thumbup: etc. Ein Spotlight als sog Teaser wäre ja nur dann empfehlenswert, wenn man jediglich die Hauptfunktionen zeigt. Also die Leute "Heiß" auf dem Mod machen

• klingt nach nem plan ;) Mir hat die erste aufnahme eh nicht so gut gefallen, werd das nochmal neu aufnehmen und in kleinere Teile Packen :) 40 Minuten sind am stück doch zu lang^^

• Aye chef ;) I was surprised that i got german answers and didnt thought of it. But anyways the Spotlight will still take some time Fraps is messing up atm, i have to fix the soundlag... No idea why the soud is delayed to the vid 8| in my testrecording it was all fine and now in longer recordings i have this stupid behavior. If anyone has an Idea why this is happening please let me know :)