Bug: pumps

• when i put a pump (or several) next to a miner and add power the pumps UI shows that is has a full water tank. It does not how ever fill cells or buckets from either its top slot or a chest next to it.
    my current mods are, all the core mods(Gui, mod loader, mod loader MP, etc) smart move, rei's mini map, turret mod (by SanAndreasP), IC2, buildcraft, and forestry craft.

• there is no water under it it is on grass and i even used a jetpack to go down the miner shaft to see if it was drawing water but there wasn't anything. i don't really need to harvest water i got BC pump for it, i was trying to get lava cells.

• Official Post

there is no water under it it is on grass and i even used a jetpack to go down the miner shaft to see if it was drawing water but there wasn't anything. i don't really need to harvest water i got BC pump for it, i was trying to get lava cells.

THERE IS NO LIQUID?!?!? What do you try to get? The progressbar of the Pump?, which fills up after every process (and after initializing), which shows you that the Pump is READY and not, that there is something to pump.

Easier explained:
    No Liquid => Nothing to Pump => Nothing to fill in the Cell => Progressbar fills up to show you, that the Pump is ready => No Bug

P.S. I have Pumps and Miners working without Problems in IC² 1.95b (also had in the IC² 1.95), and they are all doing their jobs like ever (I even get Lavacells from the Miner and i can fill adjacent Geothermals, without using Cells)

• OH if thats the case then the interface is a little confusing, then im gonna try and see if i can get it to work with my miner.