[Suggestion] Using Booze Barrel as a way to create Fertilizer

• IRL, Fertilizers (I'm not speaking about chemical one, wich do not exist in IC²) are created from vegetal products degraded by insect/bacteria.
    So, why not use Booze Barrel (I know it has been created in order to make Beer/Alchohol, but it's a way for fermentation, isn't it ?) to create Fertilizer from Plantball ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• its more realistic that fertilizer from scrap that was probably made from farmed cobble +1

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• its more realistic that fertilizer from scrap that was probably made from farmed cobble +1

Yes, of course.
    And using Booze Barrel is maybe strange, thinking your beer is created in the same block that this s***t (I speak about the first sense of this world), but it would be easier to Al (not coding an other block) and IC² do not (and won't) contain purpose for only one recipe.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Scrap from cobble stone ? What's useful with using cobblestone dust on your plants ? ^^
    What you said is not to be on this thread, aren't you ? If you really want to see it in IC², create your own Thread I think :)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Personally, I prefer scrap production with eggs.

As for the booze barrel, I think it would be a good idea as an alternative at least.

• Personally, I prefer scrap production with eggs.

As for the booze barrel, I think it would be a good idea as an alternative at least.

Very laggy for server ...
    (I mean eggs=Chicken=A lot o fmobs)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Sure? Fairly neutral about this.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• It's only laggy for the server if you intend to make it work instantly. I prefer things you can leave overnight anyway. This way every day I get a double chest full of scrap. (have BC installed)