[Suggestion] Glowstone/Redstone=Radioactive Isotope ?

• What I suggest it that Glowstone/Redstone could maybe be used as a way to refuel Depleted Ura, maybe without using Nuclear Reactor, or maybe it could just increase the speed it works (Using Glowdust/Redstone dust in cells next to depleted ura cells, for example)
    Why that ? Did no one find that it was strange for dust to glow ? In fact, if they glow, it's for the same reasons that someone suggested glowing ura.
    Radioactive Isotope glow because of radioactive decay producing energy, and turned into light (for a few part)
    Also Redstone/Glowstone are Radioactive isotope no ?
    Glowstone would do it better than redstone, and it could be only a *3 increasing of the Depleted ura refueling.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Some math: a single glowstone dust costs around 33k EU when made from UU-matter made with scrap. A uranium cell is worth around eight million EU when used in a CASUC reactor.
    The single glowstone is less than 0,5% of that so that the speed buff couldn't be very large, propably under 10% buff that doesn't stack, without you actually benefitting(on a large scale) from your breeding using less uranium.
    The charging without a reactor would just seem pretty OP if it wouldn't use ridiculous amounts of glowstone. A CASUC breeder uses 6 million EU(potential output if used in a reactor designed for power production-the amount of power that it produces when used in a breeder) to charge 8 depleted cells. Of course that's limited by the uranium at hand but if you could charge a cell with less than 22 glowstone it would benefit you, because you wouldn't need a reactor and you wouldn't need to wait for around 2,5 hours for the reactor cycle to finish, and you wouldn't be limited so much to the amount of uranium at hand.

• As a side note:
    In MineChem mod Glowstone is the product of Phosphorus, RedStone is the product of Cuprum. I doubt of reasonable copper usage here but it so.
    No need of new ways to enrich uranium cells.

• I said it could just increase the speed to refuel Ura. I think too it's better when using Nuclear Reactor. And in order not to be OP with CASUC/UU-matter, we could put this increasing to a very little value.
    Or simply use Glow/Redstone Dust Cells as Fuel for Nuclear Reactor (But with a very, very little value of max Energy: 20 000 for Glowstone Dust and 5000 for redstone, for example)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Recharging outside of reactors? Nope.

But putting it in a reactor next to a uranium cell to speed up fission, getting used up in the process of course? That does sound neat. More nuclear stuff to play with!

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Yes, I think it would be good if you could use Glowdust cells next to your ura cells in order to boost for a few time your EU output.
    It could create new way of refueling etc ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!