Generators

• I've got the idear that you could produce energy with fusion-reactors(hydrogyn-cells) and anihilators(blocks and items in general, nothing left[E=mc^2]

• +1 For Spwnx. There's too many people going on the forum in order to show us an already existing (and denied) Idea. (I think I make my first thread with 4 post but ... ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• +1 For Spwnx. There's too many people going on the forum in order to show us an already existing (and denied) Idea. (I think I make my first thread with 4 post but ... ^^)

*Bitch Please*

+1 for Feanturi, who tried it the first time (but the Forum failed at it so he had to remove it).

• which thread is dumber? 13

1. RE-AD ENCHARTMENT PLZ (http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=6289) (11) 85%
    2. AD OP GENZ PLZ (this thread) (2) 15%

I've got the idear that you could produce energy with fusion-reactors(hydrogyn-cells) and anihilators(blocks and items in general, nothing left[E=mc^2]

remember how i said the "enchartment(derp)" thread was the dumbest thing posted since the last rush of "Y U NO UPDATE" posters? yeah it has competition so cast your votes! which is dumber?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"