Gecko suit

• I'm not sure if this has been proposed before, but here goes: A mid to late game suit of armour (or perhaps just gloves and boots) that allows you to walk up or down mineshafts or even on ceilings. The gecko part being zillions of tiny hairs that gecko's have on their feet to help them do exactly that.

• I'm not sure if this has been proposed before, but here goes: A mid to late game suit of armour (or perhaps just gloves and boots) that allows you to walk up or down mineshafts or even on ceilings. The gecko part being zillions of tiny hairs that gecko's have on their feet to help them do exactly that.

By being realist i cant imagine this :D 1stly i guess we dont need it 2nd gecko is small nice creature :D and we are talking about big clumzy human :D

• Official Post

The Idea is nice, but unrealistic, because even if Blocks are having a "flat" shape they are out of rough Rock, which is not very good for walking with that on Walls. It would only work with Metal or other less rough Walls, and also only if the whole Body is covered with that Armor. And imagine that you would stick at every Wall you touch, and it would be very hard to get your Body away from these Walls.

Anyone an Idea to make it sound more realistic?