Future Realistic machines and more

• In future of IC2 ideas:
    Smoke pipe
    Coal burner (remains smoke to the smke pipe)
    More chemicals like:
    Hydrogen (used for makeing explosives and water in compressor whit oxygen)(make it from maceratoring water)
    Oxygen (makes fire to burn much more and faster)(the same as Hydrogen)
    Plutonium (a typical of stronger uranium thats needed in nuclear reactor (as real) and as plutonium rods)
    HCL (a really corrupting liquid whos can corrupt 3 blocks down and are making a 4 hearts hurt on player when standing on it)
    Magnesia (a light material that burn really warm and makes much light its like a wire that u can put on other blocks like redpower wires but now just a mg wire (gd for generators) )

More Of my ideas are comming soon hope u all and the devlopers enjoy Have a nice day :D :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• Official Post

1. I like the Smoke of my Generators inside my House, I want to keep it there, so the natural Environment is not polluting by this.
    2. So basically a Generator, which is more efficient on Coal? Try the Cokeoven of Railcraft and put its Coalcokeoutput into the Generator and viola, you have better Energygeneration.
    3. Whats about the Minechem-Mod?
    4. Explosives (especially nuclear ones) and Energygeneration with that, are already denied
    5. So a Oxygencell into a new Upgradeslot for the Generator, to run it more eficient? Realistic but Generators are already OP.
    6. Or for a cheaper (Only one Plutonium instead of 4 Uranium) Nuclear Warhead. Nuclear is already Powerfull enough.
    7. Unlikely to be included
    8. We have already enough Wires (all new Wires are also denied), and Redpowertype-Wires are impossible without having RP installed too.

• And people with less than 20 posts shouldn't be able to create new topics, otherwise some already denied suggestions and other non-sense may appear.

Let's check this kids post count...

One! According to this very helpful guideline, this shouldn't have gotten suggested. Can I ask you if you did a search for related topics, or looked in the denied ideas thread? Please think through what you suggest and present it nicely and without any useless garbage. Thank you.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato