Suggestion: Sideways magnetizer

• As the title implies, there should be a way to use magnetizers for fast horizontal travel somewhere in-between sprinting and quantum boots.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I Would like too but ... it seems to be a bit unrealistic (try to imagine it)
    It would be a good alternative to the Minecart + Rail, for shorter travel.
    +1

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I Would like too but ... it seems to be a bit unrealistic (try to imagine it)
    It would be a good alternative to the Minecart + Rail, for shorter travel.
    +1

It's not THAT unrealistic... magnetic trains use this principle all the time in other countries, and they are much sleeker and faster than many of the 'old fashioned' counterparts...

+1 for idea. Would love this functionality if implemented...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• It's not THAT unrealistic... magnetic trains use this principle all the time in other countries, and they are much sleeker and faster than many of the 'old fashioned' counterparts...

+1 for idea. Would love this functionality if implemented...

But ther are train, not people (You would be a bit injured if you'll try it i think)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think an EU-powered minecart with a maximum speed that exceeds usual minecarts would fit better. Of course, you could just use both - a magnetizer and (specially crafted?) rails.

• If you want over-the-top minecarts, check out Railcraft. The main issue with that is you can't make corners.

No need to go "over the top minecarts" simply reach a speed midway to normal top speed and a powered rail speed...
    This will be an Awesome cool looking way to travel in town... imagine a monorail system that go all around the city at the spawn point into the servers, powered by the all green nuclear EU, an high speed (and expansive, all that iron) monorail to make the first HAYO community transport system! U can also make the visitors pay some IC2 credits for the ticket??? :thumbup:

Railcraft remain by the way the leader in this sector, specially for long trip as u MUST carry the EU over the line to make that work...