Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• towny is installed, but we can't seem to get it to works, it says null in the help page and the commands give no response

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• is the server still down? cause if not, I need to take my PC in for a diagnostic.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• well, it's not all bad. I'm taking this time to check out the latest snapshot. I'm writing a journal about the strongholds in a book. it's pretty cool. no mods though, so that's not so great.

• I think my computer is done for i cant play any game when ever i start up a game it says SimCity 4 has stopped working (i used SimCity for an example) and the game closes it happens to all the games i have and the only thing i can use my computer for is the internet. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it ;(

Edit i just had to turn off my computer for a while and it now works

• Why would you do soething like that to us? I don't know how much time everyone else spent, but it took me a few months to find a server with all these mods, namely, yours.

• redpower autocrafting is gotten by googleing it, it's on the minecraft forums. the version is 1.0 and unfortuanatly it's non-functional on the server as of yet.

• my opinion of the tube stuff mod is that it not only requires immibus core, but also adds alot of stuff that's already in redpower. course, if he adds mffs by immibus anyways, he might as well, but zeldo's is nice and simple and to the point.

EDIT: it's been 2 days, where is everybody?

Edited once, last by ultraboomer2 ().

• When 1.3 comes around I'm going to remove Multiverse because it causes problems, and we can use Mystcraft instead. I'l be putting a writing desk with a complete notebook at spawn so you don't go making tons of worlds.

• the only bad news is that i will be going away for 4-5 weeks, and mc 1.3 will come out about a week into my vacation, so you guys will have to wait a few weeks.