[Suggestion-Planning Ahead] Testificates Sells Technology

• If you have already a Nanosaber, and Hightechstuff, then WHY THE HECK DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A RUIN?

Whats about finding Circuits, Rubber, Batteries (also Singleuse to give that a Sense), Foodcans, Fuelcans (also empty ones) and refined Iron inside Dungeon/Pyramid/Stronghold/Mineshaftchests, and removing the StickyresinSmelting2Rubber-Recipe and the RefinedIron-Recipe from the Furnace/Ironfurnace, so that you have to build an Extractor or to investigate more Ruins, to get Rubber and you need an Electric Furnace to get Refined Iron.

As for the Aliens/Nazis: Why are Aliens, who can build Spaceships in Industrialage? Or is it like in that Film, where Nazis have build a Base on the Moon, to make an intressting "Comeback" with strange industriallooking Inventions?

If we don't have some cool weaponry, would be fun trying to take down a armored mecha with an iron sword.

Gundam VS Connan the barbarian

I mean, the point would be reach certain tech level, and with that level do some exploring, kill some baddies and get some new shiny tech. Would be like crops, something to kill time till the next update

Otherwise I think it would be too slow and boring advance your tech level.

• making the higher tiers and or tier 4 only acquirable through danger and adventure sounds fun but precautions must be made to make sure you can't just skip to the OP stuff with out NEI

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• What I'm imagining....: Whoosh! Steve creeps up to the deadly armed testificate evil fortress. He deactivates the tesla coils,and sneaks in. He vaporizes the sentries, and walks past. He breaks into the scientists inner sanctum and puts his mining laser to his head. "Give me the blueprints, and nobody gets hurt. Don't you even think about calling for help". The scientist shakingly hands over the blueprints, and Steve knocks him out and gags him. Suddenly, his cover is blown. Luminators shine, and Steve makes a last-ditch run for it. Laser fire tearing blocks right above Steve's head, Steve leaps over the cruel construction foam and escapes with his prize.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!