some wierd stuff going on with IDs

• hello, hi and hiya, i just downloaded this mod, it looked really great, until i finished installation and loaded minecraft. i have learned about error messages as i get them alot, and i was able to figure out the error should be an ID conflict. however; i wasnt able to change good IDs. here's my modloader.txt:

help?
    gretz from latias1290.

• Wrong minecraft version if you're trying to use IndustrialCraft 2 1.95b. I suggest updating your MC to 1.2.5 and doing a fresh install and then figuring out the block ID conflicts. You should also use NEI(NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones) instead of TMI as it is simply better.

• Official Post

Wrong minecraft version if you're trying to use IndustrialCraft 2 1.95b. I suggest updating your MC to 1.2.5 and doing a fresh install and then figuring out the block ID conflicts. You should also use NEI(NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones) instead of TMI as it is simply better.

Uhhm he has IC² 1.90.

• i cant use 1.2.5 because one of my mods, im not sure which, needs ModloaderMP(right now)(and also in 1.2.5), and in the 1.2.5 patch, railcraft doesnt support ModloaderMP. so this is why i either have to wait till ModloaderMP gets supported by railcraft or stick with 1.2.4 forever :(

• Official Post

i cant use 1.2.5 because one of my mods, im not sure which, needs ModloaderMP(right now)(and also in 1.2.5), and in the 1.2.5 patch, railcraft doesnt support ModloaderMP. so this is why i either have to wait till ModloaderMP gets supported by railcraft or stick with 1.2.4 forever :(

Use NEI to find empty ID's and then adjust them in the IC²-Config, which is called IC2.cfg

If the BlockID's are not showing inside the Config then you have to grab a Config of another Person, who uses the 1.2.4-Version of Industrialcraft

• Use NEI to find empty ID's and then adjust them in the IC²-Config, which is called IC2.cfg

If the BlockID's are not showing inside the Config then you have to grab a Config of another Person, who uses the 1.2.4-Version of Industrialcraft

yeah, but in ic2.cfg is no id control(for me)

• Remove the other mods you are using (temporarily) so that IC2 can load properly. Once it has loaded the first time the config file will be populated properly. You can then add back your other mods, and fix the conflicts.