[1.95b] World corruption when using Foam Covers

• I was trying the CF Sprayer in my test world to cover wires, it was working fine, but when I exit the world and try to enter again it crashes the minecraft:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRhMlya0xE

• I hope 1.96 is coming out (only that its coming out, i'm not asking for a Releasedate!), because i think i will also not update to 1.3, due to the actual SMP-behaviour of Singleplayer.

It's frustrating to see all the "it's fixed" posts by RichardG knowing there probably won't be a next version for a while, isn't it?

Wait, you're not going to update Minecraft because it's going to start using the same system other games have used for years? Even Half-Life 2, a singleplayer-only game, does what Minecraft will do.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Nope its because the Mod-API will not be included in 1.3

The mod API wasn't included in 1.2.5, why'd you update to that?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The Problem will most likely be that some mods might not update, since you would almost have to recode your plugin completely and that takes for ever :-D.