[Suggestion] Industrial Ruins

• Have you ever found a stronghold, only to hope that IC2 stuff was in it? Well too ****** bad! Now it can be! With these new old ruins, you can finally get some IC2 themed randomly generated madness! Anyway, I am suggesting a new addition to IC2, the Industrial Ruins! The Industrial Ruins could be anything from a large machine factory, to a small CF-Foam house. I think that they would be awesome addition to Industrial Craft, and could have random Industrial-Craft loot. I think that they should generate with enough frequency to be seen, but rare enough to be uncommon. Anyway, I would like to hear what you guys think of the idea.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• i think this has been suggested before (several times in fact) there is an addon working towards this that you should check out http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=6442

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• i think this has been suggested before (several times in fact) there is an addon working towards this that you should check out http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=6442

Oh, sorry. Thanks, luker. I'll check that out. EDIT: Looked at thread. Not what I'm suggesting. I want there to be Industrial-THEMED ruins, not Industrial loot in vanilla stuff.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Oh, sorry. Thanks, luker. I'll check that out. EDIT: Looked at thread. Not what I'm suggesting. I want there to be Industrial-THEMED ruins, not Industrial loot in vanilla stuff.

its on his todo list look at the bottom of the "future improvements" list on the top post

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Oh. Sorry for being a pain in your butthole, Lurker.

its no problem

• Official Post

Thats exactly what i wanted to suggest a week ago, but then there was a Research-Suggestionthread which had a Discoussion about that, so i wanted to wait and think more about it, before doing that.