Can't make any more overclockers

• Hi all

I've suddenly encountered a problem where I cannot craft any more overclocker units.

I've made approx 20 so far, and now when I put the correct components into any crafting table, either a standard, or build craft auto table, nothing is craftable.

Has anyone seen this before? Is this a bug, or has something simply gone wrong?

Thanks

Tony

• Actually, instead of using Too Many Items, I'd definitely recommend using Not Enough Items. Much better.

It is not a matter of what is better. I too agree that NEI is better however I am having issues getting its dependencies to work with the newest version of forge.

Too Many Items, does not have any dependencies, and noes not conflict with ANY mods (that I know of, feel free to correct me, other than NEI and recipe book).

I suggested Too Many Items for this reason, to simply see if the blocks are in the game, not to be able to find the blocks you want in creative mode easily.

• Does the latest version work properly with 1.95b? I know a few people were having problems with Forge builds above 100.

The newest version known to work is 105 (Forge). And has no compatibility issue with IC2. Version 120 just crashes for me.

• The newest version known to work is 105 (Forge). And has no compatibility issue with IC2. Version 120 just crashes for me.

I use 107 on the server which I host and list it explicitly in the installation instructions. No problems here.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.