[24/7][3.0.4]Tomab & Co. Tekkit Server[Greylist][Towny][iConomy]

• Welcome
    to Tomab & Co. Tekkit Server. This server is a fun, stable, and
    balanced Minecraft Tekkit server which offers a pleasant and enjoyable
    community for mature and creative individuals to share and create in. A
    finely tuned server running a wide variety of plugins for both trade and
    protection.
    Come check out what we have to offer, and if you're interested apply for full membership on our forums!
    Server Address: tomab.no-ip.org
    Dynmap: http://tomab.no-ip.org:2594/tekkitworld/
    Application: Please apply for membership on our server in our forum here!
    Relevant Plugins:

• Towny
    • iConomy
    • Herochat
    • ShowCaseStandalone
    • LWC
    • BasicMinerXP
    • and many more

Modifications: There are numerous modifications, most of which are detailed in a post our forum. Some notable examples:

• EE is disabled
    • Solar panels produce less (balance)
    • Restrictions on Reactors and Nukes

Rules: Can be found here on our forums!
    Pictures:

• AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

TEKKIT!!!!! :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• You know that there are Technicpackforums especially for Tekkitservers, OR?

Yes I am aware there are Technicpack forums. Considering IC2 is a huge part of Tekkit I thought I would share my server's information here. I'm sorry if I violated the rules, or did something really annoying.

If my posting was inappropriate please remove, or lock it.

Sorry if I've offended you guys, just trying to put our server info out there.

• Official Post

Yes I am aware there are Technicpack forums. Considering IC2 is a huge part of Tekkit I thought I would share my server's information here. I'm sorry if I violated the rules, or did something really annoying.

If my posting was inappropriate please remove, or lock it.

Sorry if I've offended you guys, just trying to put our server info out there.

We all know, that these Technicforumpeople are mostly behaving like the last Crap, because of the many Noobs there. We just want to say, that they have a Forum for that.

• i've been looking for a server to join and you have commented on all of them! what do you not have a life fat ass? get a job instead of harassing others! faggit :cursing:

• i've been looking for a server to join and you have commented on all of them! what do you not have a life fat ass? get a job instead of harassing others! faggit :cursing:

Is his commenting somehow preventing you from connecting to these servers? Also please, should the need ever arise where you have to insult someone (definitely not needed here), know how to spell faggot right

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l