Wireless Redstone Switch/Lever or Electric Switch

• For a long time i have wanted something that could eliminate the need for redstone wire in between a switch/lever and whatever i was trying to apply the redstone current to from a distance, for instance a splitter cable or a nuclear reactor, so i am suggesting an electric switch or whatever you would call it that you can place on a block like a lever but instead physically triggering it directly, have it link up with another electric switch by way of a FreqTrans like 2 teleporters link.
    As its electric nature suggests it would need to be powered, which i would implement the same basic form of power use like a Luminator.

Just Imagine, A control room where you can turn on and off various machines, Lights and emergency reactor shutdown switches, not to mention other benefits it would add to vanilla minecraft like possible easy construction of a piano or advanced redstone circuits which can accept multiple inputs.

You could also make a portable version as well if you aren't already opposed to the whole idea already.

Recipe could be a Electronic circuit, 2 Redstone, 2 Lapis Lazuli, a Lever/switch, and a FreqTrans

Anyways thanks for a great mod, I am addicted to minecraft now.. :D