My Base/House

• So, this is my base/house below. Please rate and give a comment.

This one half of the automatic factory.

Other half of the factory.

Reed farm. Powered by electric engines.

Tree Farm. Mostly self contained. It only needs fertilizer as dirt is produced by the maceration of saplings and powered by charcoal.

Under the tree farm. What makes it work.

Peat farm. Not automatic yet as there isn't any use for it yet. Also, out of gold for logistics pipes.

Thaumcraft area. Yes, I know I should get brains in jars but I'm too lazy to do so.

Old machines. Useful sometimes when I don't want to climb up to the factory.

EE and Redpower area. I used to have a good EE setup but never used it much. The collectors vanished when my world crashed.

Railcraft area.

Storage area. Half of those chests are't probably going to be filled but it looks uniform.

Solar array. 9 of those are LV arrays but I'm too lazy to make those into a MV array.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S., can anybody come up with a good name for this place?
    P.P.S., there is some severe lag sometimes. Anything I can do to optimize my base?
    P.P.P.S., I don't know what I should build now. Any suggestions?
    -------------------------
    Thanks for reading. :)

• You could make the tree farm completely self contained by using EE to fabricate apatite, but so much to do, so little time. I'm kinda like you, I start a bunch of minecraft builds and run around tending to my nuclear reactor and my taint tanks from thaumcraft. Often one goes boom.....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• You could make the tree farm completely self contained by using EE to fabricate apatite, but so much to do, so little time. I'm kinda like you, I start a bunch of minecraft builds and run around tending to my nuclear reactor and my taint tanks from thaumcraft. Often one goes boom.....

Nah, I don't like using EE too much. I only use it for clearing large areas quickly or for using some of the rings.

• Awesome looking world! For optimization, I would get as many of those solar panels into arrays as possible, there won't be as many lag spikes that way. Other than that, I think going nuclear is the best for CPU performance(sans CASUCs).

• Awesome looking world! For optimization, I would get as many of those solar panels into arrays as possible, there won't be as many lag spikes that way. Other than that, I think going nuclear is the best for CPU performance(sans CASUCs).

Eh. I think cycling a nuclear reactor every tick is more intensive than a couple of solar panels (wait cancel that, panels look all the way to the sky). Nuclear energy has to be refueled solar panels don't. Also I doubt on this scale it is a big deal (before advanced solars I've seen arrays of hundreds of solar panels).