Support Request: Energy network freezes on unload

• Every time I quit my world and come back on, my entire IC2 power grid in frozen, as in no power is traversing it. To fix it, I have to knock out a piece of cable from the system and re-place it. After a few seconds of lag, it's back to normal. What makes this annoying, is that in the network's down-time, all of my induction furnaces loose their heat value, and I have to charge them back up.

• That's known and hopefully fixed in the next patch.

What I find weird, is that I have a second IC2 power network, all squeezed into one chunk, that doesn't ever freeze on unload.

• Same problem here.

I can bring all back online when i reinstall cable. But my reaktor dont starts again. I have test all i can, but he dont start :(

Edit : One batbox ( or more ? ) dont become energy after reinstall cable :( Is the no outher quickfix/trick for us players ?

• Official Post

Same problem here.

I can bring all back online when i reinstall cable. But my reaktor dont starts again. I have test all i can, but he dont start :(

Edit : One batbox ( or more ? ) dont become energy after reinstall cable :( Is the no outher quickfix/trick for us players ?

YAY, i think i spotted a German.

But yes there is a Quickfix, just use a Splittercable to switch the Cableconnection OFF and ON, everytime you go into that Area.

• YAY, i think i spotted a German.

But yes there is a Quickfix, just use a Splittercable to switch the Cableconnection OFF and ON, everytime you go into that Area.

Yes i am german. Schooltime is long time ago sorry. I hope you can understand me enough. *smile*

I test the splittercable later. I have a lot ob batbox errors and the reactor need 4-5 loggins and now he runs.

update to 1.97

Thx. At the moment there is no update für Ports für Bukkit. But now io look all days. Thx for bugfixing.
    http://mcportcentral.co.za/wik…php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5