[NOT SOLVED! Possible bug?] Oh no, Minecraft has crashed!

• Just updated IC2 and started getting this error on startup.

I was using forge 3.3.7.135, and I thought that was the issue, so I updated to the latest 3.3.8.152 but it didn't help.
    Any idea what it might be?

• Seems that for some reason I had to delete the config files and generate new ones. Problem solved, thread can be closed, sorry!

EDIT: This line in the config is causing the problem:

enableWorldGenTreeRubber=true

if I change it to FALSE, it gives that startup error!

• Nice, I hope you get a fix release soon, I don't like to play with rubber gen on, makes it too easy :P

Sorry for the OT, but where do you get your rubber, if you disable the rubber trees? Is there another source of rubber, I am not aware of?

• Is there another source of rubber, I am not aware of?

Agriculture, Stickreed.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

And propolis, from the bees of Forestry.

*double checks Forestry Wiki page*
    *finds links and proves to be true*

Whoa! Whoa whoa! Whoa whoa whoa! Whoa!

I'm suddenly interested into bee keeping now... O.O

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• *double checks Forestry Wiki page*
    *finds links and proves to be true*

Whoa! Whoa whoa! Whoa whoa whoa! Whoa!

I'm suddenly interested into bee keeping now... O.O

Keep in mind, that's the "Industrious" branch of the bees, and last I checked (and tried), they're not the easiest to get to.

• Keep in mind, that's the "Industrious" branch of the bees, and last I checked (and tried), they're not the easiest to get to.

there's a tiny chance (like 10%) that squeezing honey drops (from every "natural" bee) gives one propolis as a side product, so that can do until breeding the industrious.
    But yeah bees are awesome, you should try it.

• Just make sure to invest in a wig, breeding bees can be frustrating at times.

heh, yeah...
    "frustrating" is a bit of an understatement. I'm blatantly cheating (duping a known pure princess to try and advance up the line) and it's still annoying as *bleep*.

• heh, yeah...
    "frustrating" is a bit of an understatement. I'm blatantly cheating (duping a known pure princess to try and advance up the line) and it's still annoying as *bleep*.

Granted. I did the exact same thing to get the hang of automated breeding. Let's just say I have a lot of grey hairs now... and I might need a wig...