[Texture Help] Tesla Coil, Black Cell

• I have two questions regarding textures:
    Under which conditions (if ever) is the tesla coil's "active" texture used?
    What is the cell with the absolutely black content? It's between the water cell and the bio cell.

Thanks for reading!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Edited once, last by I don't now ().

• Tesla has no active/inactive state.
    That cell is probably coalfuel cell or hydrated coalfuel cell.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• I have two questions regarding textures:
    Under which conditions (if ever) is the tesla coil's "active" texture used?
    What is the cell with the absolutely black content? It's between the water cell and the bio cell.

Thanks for reading!

I would think that the "Active" Texture would be use when red stone is applied, activating the targeting system.

black cell? probably coal fuel cell or H. coal cell.

Edit: Checked, there is no "active" state texture

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• The black cell is neither coalfuel cell nor h. coal cell, I checked that. Maybe for future oil?
    There is a active texture for the tesla coil, it just has no difference and it is used neither when the teslacoil is redstoned nor when it fires. (machine2.png, second column, the textures below the 6 first tesla coil textures, in my texture pack there is a difference)

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Like Oilreed, the black cell is an unused sprite. Yes, was meant for IC-oil before BC was faster ^^

So what your saying is, due to buildcraft, No IC2 oil?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• That cell is probably coalfuel cell or hydrated coalfuel cell.

Like Oilreed, the black cell is an unused sprite. Yes, was meant for IC-oil before BC was faster ^^

Does anyone know anything about the tesla coil?