Watermills <-> BC Pipes

• Haven't tried it yet but does this mean what I think it means?

- Fixed Water Mills not accepting water cells and BuildCraft liquid containers until a water bucket is placed

• Nope, it just mean that watermills can accept water cells from the get go.

*cough* He means ALL water cells. Such as Forestry's Capsules, Cans, and such...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Im willing to bet money that the OP had in mind that Buildcraft water pipes could be directly used with Watermills with this new update.

Although what you said its valid, but didn't really said it because technically speaking BC doesn't have those liquid capsules, and Forestry its a mod on his own rights.

• A liquidcontainer defines bucket-like items that interact with liquidic parts of the minecraft environment.
    This applies for oil buckets as well. That is why BC was mentioned.
    And liquidcontainer refers to FML actually.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

Although what you said its valid, but didn't really said it because technically speaking BC doesn't have those liquid capsules, and Forestry its a mod on his own rights.

A liquidcontainer defines bucket-like items that interact with liquidic parts of the minecraft environment.
    This applies for oil buckets as well. That is why BC was mentioned.
    And liquidcontainer refers to FML actually.

So unlike you, I offer an alternative... No reason to not have Forestry tbh, but hey, that's just me...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.