Suggestion: Pump output modification

• Apologies if this has been posted/suggested/reviewed/denied elsewhere but I've looked for two days now and not seen anything about it.

I suggest that the pump have the added functionality of ejecting items directly to a BC pipe. This functionality should take precedence OVER the current ability of the pump to place items directly into adjacent chests. In fact, giving it the same logic that applies to macerators or furnaces when used with a crafting logistics pipe would probably be best.

I can't imagine this being overpowered and I don't think it would be too difficult either but I am in no way a modder so that's just me speculating.

Cheers!

• Official Post
    Quote from Eloraam

Buildcraft, lawl

Geothermals, Compressors, Chests and later also Relays, are more than enough, for adjacent Celltransfer.

• Well... Buildcraft still has superior liquid storage via tanks. The sheer volume of lava/oil/other liquid that BC can contain for dirt cheap is simply fantastic...

But once it loses that, then it will officially be a 'dead mod'... until then, It's still quite useful to have..

Yet I don't see how the suggestion can really be of any use for cross functionality..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• But once it loses that, then it will officially be a 'dead mod'... until then, It's still quite useful to have..

It has too quarry, and brings Oil, that could be useful with the Oil--Gen already planned.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!