Need Help with wiring setup

• Well basically I'm looking to store the power.... but the batbox will not "fuel" the other batbox. I can't show you a screenshot yet because im not home.

• Well basically I'm looking to store the power.... but the batbox will not "fuel" the other batbox. I can't show you a screenshot yet because im not home.

so your system is solar -> BB -> BB -> machines?

if installed correctly the second batbox should start filling up (when machines are unactivated and solar power is less than 32 EUt). Are you applying redstone anywhere?

• There is redstone nearby but it isn't anywhere in contact with the batbox and yes its like that setup but without the machine at the end yet... was trying to get the actual wiring down first but the issue is that the second batbox isn't receiving any power...

• Official Post

The only reason I can think that panels -> batbox -> batbox wouldn't fill the second one would be if the first box's dot wasn't toward the output cable (which you already said wasn't the case), or if you'd accidentally attached the input cable to the second box's dotted side. Or, I guess, if you had 32EU loss on the cable between them... which I assume you don't.