[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Repulsion Systems

• 50.1.1 should fix crashing when accessing a loot collector's inventory with automation in 1.3.2.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

First, it seems your mod does not use Forge ID resolver (it conflicts with GregTech addon) , posted on his post and he replied :

Isn't Immibis supposed to use Forge-ID-Resolver like me?

I found a bug on Tesla system : Upgrade multiplexer BEAMS can be extended indefinetely and you can retrieve multiplexers used in the process.
    If you like i can try making a video reproducing bug, if screenshot is not clear enough.
    Screenshot:

This bug stops working after reconnection, but it is still worth taking a look

• Updated to 1.4.2.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Getting a crash;

Magic Launcher 1.0.0
    minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.341
    ic2 1.108.59
    adv-repulsion-systems_50.2.0

Hope this helps :) Let me know if you would like to see anything else.

• download immibus core

• First, it seems your mod does not use Forge ID resolver (it conflicts with GregTech addon) , posted on his post and he replied :

The current code for ID allocation works in 1.2.5 (when Forge resolving was unreliable) but hasn't been updated yet, so it still works the way it should in 1.2.5 and doesn't use Forge's resolver.

I found a bug on Tesla system : Upgrade multiplexer BEAMS can be extended indefinetely and you can retrieve multiplexers used in the process.
    If you like i can try making a video reproducing bug, if screenshot is not clear enough.
    Screenshot:

This bug stops working after reconnection, but it is still worth taking a look

Unable to reproduce, a video would be helpful.

50.2.1:
    * Fixed invisible GUI text in 1.4.2.
    * Fixed hotbar items being visible in directional extender GUI.

Battery snot included.

• 50.2.2 - minor update:

• Fixed top and bottom textures being reversed on some forcefield-related blocks.

Battery snot included.

• The GUI buttons won't work..
    Immibis Core 50.2.3(MC 1.2.5)
    Advanced Repulsion Systems 50.2.2(MC 1.2.5)
    Forge 3.4.9

• The GUI buttons won't work..
    Immibis Core 50.2.3(MC 1.2.5)
    Advanced Repulsion Systems 50.2.2(MC 1.2.5)
    Forge 3.4.9

Fixed in Core 50.2.4.

That bug's probably been there since 50.0.0 (first 1.3.2 release)... How many people are still using 1.2.5, and how many of you would care if I stopped updating it? It can't be many, or that would've been noticed far, far sooner.

Battery snot included.

• Minecraft 1.4.2 I get this when I try and activate a reactor forcefield with a coolant injector attached to the reactor
    Please help.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.common.TileEntityNuclearReactor.getSizeInventory()I
    at immibis.ars.TileEntityReaktorCooler.doCondensatorRecharging(TileEntityReaktorCooler.java:224)
    at immibis.ars.TileEntityReaktorCooler.g(TileEntityReaktorCooler.java:144)
    at xe.h(World.java:2022)
    at ie.h(WorldServer.java:463)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:654)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:590)
    at bcb.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fp.run(SourceFile:818)

Ps: I love this mod

• Which version of IC2?

Battery snot included.

• 50.2.3 is compiled against an updated IC2, which might fix it.

Battery snot included.

• 50.2.3 is compiled against an updated IC2, which might fix it.

Not to be a pain, but the op doesn't have that download link. The most update link on the original pose is 50.2.2

• Not to be a pain, but the op doesn't have that download link. The most update link on the original pose is 50.2.2

Oops, fixed.

I didn't realize you meant the immibis core, but if you look at the pastebin I have 50.2.4 for the core
    http://pastebin.com/8W36X0pn

I didn't mean that, I just forgot to update the download link - sorry about that.

Kaj_, if you're reading this, I lost the link to your new textures - could you resend it to me please? Thanks.

Battery snot included.

• Don't Worry, your only human.

But on a sad note, I got the same crash report :(

Try 50.2.4.

Edit: I made almost the same mistake again xD... this time I updated the OP and wrote this before it was done reobfuscating...

Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().