[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• There is a bug with the ultimate solar helment it doesnt cure poison :Solar Panel: :Quantum-Helmet:

Thats not a Bug. In the first Post you can see it:

- no special abilities of quantum helmet (food and underwater supply, because advanced solar panel replace this modules)

BTW. Can you make the Ultimate Solar Helmet compatible with the Compact Solars mod?

• Thats not a Bug. In the first Post you can see it:

BTW. Can you make the Ultimate Solar Helmet compatible with the Compact Solars mod?

lol that'd b like wearing a mfsu on ur head
    But i'd love to be able to use a HV solar array to craft a helmet that would simply break even with charging my gravi-suit. (only during the day though and in view of the sky)

• lol that'd b like wearing a mfsu on ur head
    But i'd love to be able to use a HV solar array to craft a helmet that would simply break even with charging my gravi-suit. (only during the day though and in view of the sky)

No i only want that i can craft the Helmet with a high voltage solar array from compact solars instat of the one of his mod, because i like compact solars more.

• how can i get the EU shown when i do my mouse over the item in inventory?
    i know i can see it when i have it on my buddy but i know theres a way to show that. i just dont know how..
    btw can i discharge the helmet in a mfsu? i wont build this now cause i whish to know that

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• how can i get the EU shown when i do my mouse over the item in inventory?
    i know i can see it when i have it on my buddy but i know theres a way to show that. i just dont know how..
    btw can i discharge the helmet in a mfsu? i wont build this now cause i whish to know that

If you are asking how you show the eu charge, you need NEI to do that in core IC2, however I don't know if it applies to gravitation suite

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Got a crush report adding it into "mods" folder.

• If you are asking how you show the eu charge, you need NEI to do that in core IC2, however I don't know if it applies to gravitation suite

hm.. does this anyone know how to do and if its also working for Gravisuite? i have the newest version of NEI and it doesnt show me the EU charge, later in 1.2.5 it has shown me (worst english ever, i know :P)
    whould be pretty nice to see that in inventory while being on a charging bench

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• i download the addon but i can't play it.The Conf Folder doesn't download. Please , if someone can pass the file would greatly appreciate.
    Sorry for my english :P
    Please Quitly

• i download the addon but i can't play it.The Conf Folder doesn't download. Please , if someone can pass the file would greatly appreciate.
    Sorry for my english :P
    Please Quitly

For us to find the problem, we need to know how are you installing it, and is there a crash log?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• The problem is : i put the folder in Mods Folder , and i start the game , but after i see in the conf folder and gravity suit contains nothing , in the crash folder say more or less that gravity suit can't start , but i don't understand for what.

• The problem is : i put the folder in Mods Folder , and i start the game , but after i see in the conf folder and gravity suit contains nothing , in the crash folder say more or less that gravity suit can't start , but i don't understand for what.

Generally, we can make sense of the crash log, can you post it here?