[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• For author only (another language):

For author only (another language):

• Addon updated to 1.1 vesion:
    + Fixed bug in console with same items ID.
    + Added priority load after IC2.
    + Fixed bug with config files (Some people don't have config file. I hope it's fixed now)

• The strange thing is when I did the spotlight and only had IC2 and GS installed, I didn't have a problem with load order.

Oh, I'm heading over to the EE thread shortly to bug Pah about fixing the whole fly function thing. If you could supply me with any information that I could use to convince Pah to fix it, it would be extremely helpful (I'm new to coding)

• Bug: Client crashes when typing in direct connect while hitting the f key.. Seems like you don't have it working in the right situations.
    Request: let us disable certain features like the gravity suit maybe changing the item id to 0 so it can't be crafted maybe not even load certain class files for it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• another language

• Another language:

and, lol: :D

• Well, just added this mod to my "main" (non-EE*) game and it works great. Needs a metric crapton of uu-matter though. Like one and a half runs of the ice CASUC crapton.
    Still: feels balanced and is definitely endgame content like the q-suit. Slurps down power for breakfast while flying but yeah.. flying shouldn't be cheap.
    overall: love the mod.

any chance of hiding the "Energy Level" overlay when in the inventory screen? Maybe set it to be "behind" it? it overlays some of the NEI buttons. (like trash, which I use from time to time) Said button is still usable though so it's only a minor annoyance.

*the other one being skygrid. usually don't play with EE but that's my only way of getting copper and tin there as the modified skygrid generator makes a map that's unstable.

• For author only (another language):

• Addon updated to 1.1 vesion:
    + Fixed bug in console with same items ID.
    + Added priority load after IC2.
    + Fixed bug with config files (Some people don't have config file. I hope it's fixed now)

Well, I found my config file, it was in config directory where my launcher executable was. As long as it read it properly there is no prob :P

After update to 1.1 it appeared where it was supposed to be, awesome :thumbup:

• Any chance of hiding the "Energy Level" overlay when in the inventory screen? Maybe set it to be "behind" it? it overlays some of the NEI buttons. (like trash, which I use from time to time) Said button is still usable though so it's only a minor annoyance.

In next update i fix it. And will add options in config file for HUD placement.

• Oh, I'm heading over to the EE thread shortly to bug Pah about fixing the whole fly function thing. If you could supply me with any information that I could use to convince Pah to fix it, it would be extremely helpful (I'm new to coding)

In main EE code need change fly check procedure, if it activated by other mods.

• ok, was floating around while bored in my world and discovered a possible bug.
    If one leaves the gravitation engine on and pauses the game (esc key) the energy still drains.

• Hi^^ I really like this mod, but isn't there a way to let the fly work together with ee? :/ Maybe ask Pahimar? Idk. I just hope there is a way to fix it.

• Hi^^ I really like this mod, but isn't there a way to let the fly work together with ee? :/ Maybe ask Pahimar? Idk. I just hope there is a way to fix it.

I'm going to talk to Pah about that shortly, currently debating on doing it through a PM or on the board itself.

• just got a PM back from Pah, at the moment it seems that we will have to choose between this or EE, this will be fixed in EE3.

His message: "Fixing this in EE2 would require a substantial rewrite of that portion of the mod, and that's not time I want to dedicate to something that is going away in time. In the interim users will have to decide if this issue is a big enough issue that they have to choose between which mod they want.

Sorry that's not the answer you were hoping for, but I'd rather fix it right then attempt to hack something in the existing codebase as it is. That's why I'm doing EE3 (the rewrite) as it is."

Sorry guys, but there is a fix in the works that will come in the future.