[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• How about adding an advanced iridium drill? It would be nice.

★Secret message from the Communists★★★

• The 1.6.4 download link is not working, I get error 404. I want 1.6.4 because I use an older mod pack (yeah it's annoying to find mod versions for it and they are a little outdated but eh.) and that is the only version in which I can get all the mods to co-operate. Please fix the link.

• How about adding an advanced iridium drill? It would be nice.

★Secret message from the Communists★★★

You can find it here.

• How does Gravitation Suite get along with the latest IC2 experimental versions for 1.10.x nowadays? I fully realize that the mod is tagged for 1.7.10, and that there were some massive changes in 1.8, but hey: asking is free :) And if I expect the worst, I can only be positively surprised.

• Official Post

How does Gravitation Suite get along with the latest IC2 experimental versions for 1.10.x nowadays? I fully realize that the mod is tagged for 1.7.10, and that there were some massive changes in 1.8, but hey: asking is free :) And if I expect the worst, I can only be positively surprised.

Not at all, the latest version is only for 1.7.10. And with SeNtiMel not having been on in nearly 13 months, it looks unlikely it will ever be ported to a newer one, by him at the very least.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• *nods* That's what I expected. Thanks for the answer! Definitely a pity though, the advanced nanosuit is probably my favorite armor across all of modded Minecraft.

• Official Post

With the quantum suit now having an inbuilt jetpack, it's only the increased energy storage and power to tools that the gravisuite provided over it. With a portable lapotron crystal I suppose it wouldn't even be needed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeah, but it's also about price and power - the quantum suit is too expensive and at the same time too powerful for my tastes. Sounds funny, but it's true :P I never even bother to build it.

(Unless they toned the quantum suit down since I last checked, but I doubt it.)

• So I've seen a few posts about this before but, surprise, none of them were addressed.

I can't switch modes with this mod's items. Here's the best post about that I found so far:

This still hasn't been addressed. Again, no key conflicts, running latest versions of everything (for 1.7.10, of course).

Halp plz.

P.S: On a somewhat unrelated note, I've just noticed GregTech 6 is a thing and may or may not cause me to waste untold amounts of time installing it, configuring it to my liking and making sure it doesn't crash in the next few weeks.

Thou must revere the HAYO.

Else you get blown up by a Creeper.