Project(previously SteelCraft). Read details inside!

• o/ i have quite a few freinds that would like to play on this server :) is it whitelist? I will still need to ask you 1 question :) If you don't mind could I pm you about some stuff? :) thanks for reading this! f you have, but also may i request a mod? the mod is ComputerCraft, it is amazing :) and if you could we might need help with installation :) Again thank you so much for reading this :)

• Yes you can PM if you want to thats no problem at all:) It is not white-listed it is a public server. Several things have changed and the modpack has been revised and is being tested. ComputerCraft has been readded in the modpack as part of the revision already:)

• How many people are on the server now? I played a while back, but found it laggy. Now that it is dedicated server and has computercraft, I am interested in joining. This might be temporary, therefore I don't want to be on a crowded server where I will have to compete for resources.

Nevermind that last comment, I saw that there is MystCraft. Who knows, this might become my new normal server.

• Its not crowded and not that many normally. You are welcome to join if you want again:) It is dedicated now. Its going to have some latency depending on your connection do to the fact its not SSP and only on your machine. But it is better than it was.

• Hi everyone :)

As a part of the news project (as a player) i would love to tell you a little bit more about what we try to make. As a matter of fact playing multi-player is a lot more fun when the server we play in have a good and fun attitude. That mostly why i did join steelcraft at first. Matt is a good admin and i feel that he alway work to make the server better and better. So i decided to help a little more by giving a map that i had on a old server. The map as you may see on video and screenshot is pretty big and we hope to have a lot of fun with it. Its was an old vanilla map so that mean there is some stuff to change on it (really not a lot but still)

As many of you i don't really love overcrowded server and i hope that steelcraft gonna become a little and nice home to live in. That why its really important to find donator that want the same thing. And i'm gonna be one of the donator if you wonder.

Here is your chance to come and create a good server with us. We believe that there is lot of people who want to enjoy playing without conflict and problem. If its your case then we wait for you to come! :)

• Because I have already been on the server, do I need to make an application? I will need the new modpack, as the one I have is outdated. I don't think I have you in Skype anymore Matt. My Skype is DZCreeper, my server name is the same.

• Some will not have to make the application. You will have to cause you have not been on in a while. Add me on skype: Matt.cindy32
    I can send you the link for the new pack once you have been approved and such.

• Actually, I just checked, and I still have your Skype. What should my application look like? To begin with my ingame name is DZCreeper. I have played with the mods on the server for about 5 months now. I play Minecraft at least once per day, for between 1 and 3 hours. I have a mic for Skype, but it is poor. Let me know what other details you need.

• Not really any format. Just be yourself. What mods do you play with? What version of mc did you install them in and fist start playing with them? what version of mc did you start playing mc? do you have any screenshots of previous work(not required but still nice to see)?

• I play a lot of mods, my current mod setup is identical to the server. The ones I enjoy using the most are RedPower and IndustrialCraft. I first installed mods in Minecraft version 1.00. That was the same Minecraft version I bought the game and started playing a lot. Here are the screenshots of my current world. I am not very far along. But it shows I am capable of using the mods, and that is the size of my normal base.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/seun5swrdjr0swt/1K_HjfA0Vz

• You bet it is. I find that design very functional. It is the size of a 3x3 of 9x9's. However, I usually leave the center empty for a nice courtyard. I will be on in a few hours. At the time of posting this, it is 10:50 a.m. here.

• Hi my ign is ajj I like to use tech mods mostly (ic2 rp bc log pipes) and a few magic mods (Mystcraft EE aether) I Joined minecraft in alpha (I forgot which update of it Being so log ago I think it was around 1.2.5 alpha version) My modding experience is since 1.7.3 beta and really got going in 1.8.1
    p.s. next to the mods you list can you put a link to the forum page for those
    p.p.s. this server sounds cool
    p.p.p.s. also i met dw20 kraft pahimar notch evil seph and more ig

• Here to make a super op mass fab setup ajj? Remember me from ChristenCraft? You are the only player I know besides Chicken Bones that can make the whole server OP without EE.

• Hi! I'm mikro39. I played before whitelist and enjoyed this server a lot. my mods are mostly all industrial. Not a big fan of magic, but it's a fun edition and always something to do in the future. I love to share with people and see what others create with something i gave them. Hope to be white listed :) I started playing minecraft with Beta 0.7 and have been a huge fan of industrial craft :)

P.S. you can check with Evil. i've played with him and he knows i am not a trouble maker MinecraftChicken

• Ajj you have been accepted on a trial basis like all will be till proven. White-list will not be updated yet as I will be changing hosts very soon.

• Oh Dear. Please tell me we are not getting EE. That mod seems to enjoy wrecking the joy of my SSP worlds.

Anytime frame other than soon on the host switch.