[Suggestion] Possible integration of Rocket Science?

• Hey everyone, I've been in love with Industrialcraft since I first picked it up and it hasn't left my minecraft experience since.

One thing I was really looking forward too was Rocket Science by Kentington, but he was unable to finish it. He is however leaving it to anyone experienced who wants to pick it up.

I think it would be another could resource sink that would add a lot of fun, especially in PvP. Bunker busters that travel through X amount of blocks before exploding, Iridium Plated bombs (not a lot of uses for Iridium right now), napalm bombs.. Not to mention guidance systems that would need to be filled with EU's for targeting, and upgradeable with overclocks for faster launching, a capacity upgrade to launch multiple rockets on a single charge, etc.etc.

It's a board for suggestions, so I know it's not likely to happen... I just wanted to share something I thought would have been awesome to have in IC^2.

Thanks for reading!

• "[Suggestion]" Is required at the beginning of suggestion thread topics to help organize the archive. please change your thread title.

As far as integration of RS goes id have to say no for now, we are still waiting for the "Industrial conflict" update/add on.

Waiting till after the Industrial conflict is released would be best before suggesting further integration.

Edit: I also believe that fusion reactors are denied.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• "[Suggestion]" Is required at the beginning of suggestion thread topics to help organize the archive. please change your thread title.

No. The title has to be Suggestion: [Your suggestion], not [Suggestion] Your Suggestion. This is stated in the HELP: Suggestions.

Edit: I also believe that fusion reactors are denied.

Correct. I was the first one to suggest them at all, even before nuclear fission reactors were added!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• No. The title has to be Suggestion: [Your suggestion], not [Suggestion] Your Suggestion. This is stated in the HELP: Suggestions.

Correct. I was the first one to suggest them at all, even before nuclear fission reactors were added!

while the brackets are not needed you do need to designate in the title that this thread is a suggestion thread for when it eventually reaches the archives. that being said the social norm is to use "[suggestion]" in the title.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Holy pardon me, didn't mean to rustle everyones jimmies here.

I guess I missed out on something when I was following the blog-Can someone link/give me some info on what the Industrial Conflict update is going to be? Thanks! Again, sorry about the title. Also yes-the fusion reactors I didn't enjoy too much, but I did enjoy the rocketry very much.

• the devs drop hints as they post in the forums so if you want juicy leaks about upcoming features you'll have to pay attention I'm afraid.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"