[Suggestion] LapPacks recharge NanoSuit Armor

• I think LapPacks should be able to recharge NanoSuit Armor. This makes sense because they can recharge the Nano Saber as well as other equipment that can be charged in a BatBox or MFE Unit. While wearing a LapPack, if you're wearing a NanoSuit Helmet, NanoSuit Leggings, or NanoSuit Boots, they would be recharged when you take damage.

Since you can't wear NanoSuit Bodyarmor if you're wearing a LapPack, this obviously wouldn't work for NanoSuit Bodyarmor, so you wouldn't be able to use a complete set of Nano while wearing the LapPack. Also, since QuantumSuit Armor can only be recharged in an MFS Unit, you shouldn't be able to use a LapPack to recharge QuantumSuit Armor.

• Just why? Why the hell would you need that? Nano armour already has far more energy than a puny Lappack could hold.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• He is right. And who uses Nanoarmor? (except for crafting Quantumarmor)

I actually did use nano armour once. You, see, my wolf died, and a nanosuit was the closest thing to a tux. RIP Paulette.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• He is right. And who uses Nanoarmor? (except for crafting Quantumarmor)

Acutally I use the Nano armor quite a bit when working for quantum, It is rechargable diamond armor and you need it anyways for quantum.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)