New power ideas

• I'm just starting this thread to host suggestions for new ways to make a bit more power, there are probably similar ideas or threads, but these are my ideas:
    1# Steve power!
    Thats right, you should be able to create treadmills which you can jog on, oviously this will produce very little power, but you can use it to finish charging your nano saber! And, you can also stick animals on these treadmills, making them slave away to make you some power :D! After a while they should die of exhaution, I know it's mean, but a steve's got to what a Steve's gotto do.
    2# Was removed.
    3# Matter striper!
    This thing is made out of advanced antimatter (created out of UU matter), and the first thing you put into the machine,it decomposes into EU! But, some things that have uses in other generators (coal for reg gens, lava for geo gens) will contain more EU if used in their respective generators.
    Please add any ideas (as long as their are not more rediculous than the matter stripper) And I hope some of these enter the game!

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!

Edited once, last by DrK D3m0n ().

• Welcome to the forums!
    1# was suggested already.
    2# was suggested already thousands of times and is hated. You will most likely be flamed, nuked, impaled on a lightning rod, roasted by lightning and eaten by The Allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator Alblaka.
    3# is new, I think.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Oh shit, didn't realise that Lightning gens were a hated idea 0.o
    Oh well, now I need to think of something that doesn't make me look noobish *sigh*

• 4# Alkaba power? We set up a shrine to him and make sacrafices to please him and we get EU?

• ]The only good Idea in this Thread. The shrine should be a Lightningrod and you need to impale Noobs on it to produce EU.

I Suggest trying it first by impapling DrK D3m0n first.

Only because 5 post in this forum, and i find his annoyance level to be over 9000!

• Oh shit, didn't realise that Lightning gens were a hated idea 0.o
    Oh well, now I need to think of something that doesn't make me look noobish *sigh*

My advice, edit your post and take out lightning rod. Im supprised your not banned yet!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.