[Question] - Block/Item ID of placed CF?

• I've run into a slight hiccup in rectifying some block mismatches while getting IC2 to work with Jammy's Furniture Mod... after re-assigning pretty much every damn blockID in the config files to eliminate conflicts, I got the thing to run at last. Except... all my Construction Foam (BlockID 150) structures are now made from Table Lamps (BlockID 221). I know this will be a simple thing to rectify, once I know what value I'm actually looking for... at least I hopes so!

Any ideas on where I went wrong? Or am I just plain ol' screwed?
    config files follow:

IC2:

Furniture:

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• Might be the same issue that happens between Doggy Talents and Additional Buildcraft Objects - nulling the block ID before putting your block is a BAAAD idea.

...it's not just a simple mismatch, is it...
    note that reassigning the Block IDs /did/ cause a change from Lights, to Table Lamps, lol. Same result tho; all my Foam, she be borked :(

(what is it with this game and incompatibility... seriously, this has to be the goatiest program I've ever used)

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• If you've already created a world, and then change your IDs, you'll mess up your world. For example:
    - Make a CF structure, CF has an ID of 150
    - Change CF's ID to something else, and change the nuke ID to 150
    - Log back into your world and you'll have buildings made of nukes

• If you've already created a world, and then change your IDs, you'll mess up your world. For example:- Make a CF structure, CF has an ID of 150- Change CF's ID to something else, and change the nuke ID to 150- Log back into your world and you'll have buildings made of nukes

I'd figured that bit out when I was re-assigning IDs... (brought back memories of a world where all my rubber trees became macerators) - my dilemma seems to be that CF has more than one ID allocated to it...? I say this because I can spawn/create raw CF in my world - which works perfectly, sets as normal - but /already hardened and placed/ CF gets borked over. It's no giant drama; I was just hoping I wouldn't have to rebuild an entire 4 stories of Overlord Fortress... cheers peeps

• heh... by the time I'd finished manipulating block ID's, I managed to mulch ALL of my machinery and cabling...

so in a fit of pique I over-wrote everything with a pre-meddling savefile. Net result cost me a decent Mk II reactor and a half-completed Overlord's Fortress, but better than the thought of replacing and rewiring an entire goddamned workshop...