[Idea] Nuclear Powered Tools

• I ran a search for this, and it had 0 results...So if it's already been suggested, I did run a search!

So my idea adds a few new nuclear items!
    Nuke Pack...This is the final tier of portable storage that you wear on your back. It can hold twice as much energy as an MFE! This pack can power any portable things.
    Hurricane Pack...This would be a jet pack combined with a Nuke pack. I think combinations between lappacks and jet packs have already been suggested...
    Nuclear Drill...This drill could only be powered by the nuke pack! It would have a chance of dropping two pieces of an ore! 100% chance of dropping two uranium! It would also be diamond level miner (It could mine anything a diamond pickaxe could).
    Nuclear Chainsaw...This could only be powered by the nuke pack! This would have a high chance of dropping two for every one wood log! It would also have a low chance of dropping 1 rubber from any type of tree!
    Nuclear Tree Tap...This could only be powered by the nuke pack! This would have a high chance of dropping five rubber for every one tab, and it would have a chance of dropping 1 rubber from any type of log!
    Nuclear Storage...This would be a storage unit that could store twice as much as an MFSU! It would also output high voltage currents, but with an upgrade (that's right, UPGRADE) you can make it so it outputs the right amount of energy for the right machine (to make it simpler, add a LV upgrade for it to output LV currents etc...)

And That's my idea! Like I say, I did run a search, and 0 results. I think this is a good idea, striving for nuclear reactors for a different purpose! Nuclear energy can have more than a few uses!

• Official Post

Nukepack => Denied due to Lappack being enough
    Hurricanpack => There is a Thread with Nuclear Jetpacks, dunno if its denied or TO-DO-Listed.
    Nuclear Drill => Better Drills already denied
    Nuclear Chainsaw => Exploitable how you describet it
    Nuclear Treetap => C'mon, i cant even emptyfy a Batpack with the normal one.
    Nuclear Storage => Upgrades to Storageunits = Denied; Uranium and Energystorage? Hello, physic?