Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• Minecraft crash help plesae;

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4096
    at pb.<init>(Block.java)
    at pb.<init>(Block.java:284)
    at agy.<init>(BlockContainer.java:13)
    at rocketScience.MissileBoosterBlock.<init>(MissileBoosterBlock.java:15)
    at mod_ZZZMissile.initializeMod(mod_ZZZMissile.java:121)
    at mod_RocketScience.load(mod_RocketScience.java:77)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:351)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:263)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:604)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:203)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:426)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT de2f7642 ----------

• Can you post your config file? I suspect an out of range block ID

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I have the mod installed in the mods folder, and the game starts up and runs, but it says i dont have the mod, and none of the blocks are there.

• I have the mod installed in the mods folder, and the game starts up and runs, but it says i dont have the mod, and none of the blocks are there.

Do you have an error log?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

once you change the block ID, the blocks will show up. There is a code in the file that prevents the game from crashing.. but once you change these values, you'll see the blocks in your whatever you're using.. NEI, TMI, Craftbook w/e

• Can some one please fix the Texture bugs, now it works but i need the textures, please can someone fix it???

• I believe the only good way to beta or alpha test something is with a BUNCH of other mods to see how it works with them, also to test them with other add-ons.

• Can some one please fix the Texture bugs, now it works but i need the textures, please can someone fix it???

What are the texture bugs? Take a screen shot and post it.. Its probably not written in the code to take the image from the png file. simple fix, but I need to see what its doing...

• What are the texture bugs? Take a screen shot and post it.. Its probably not written in the code to take the image from the png file. simple fix, but I need to see what its doing...

I'm pretty certain that if that wasn't written into the code, the mod would just outright crash